since 25 years
Andreas Bornefeld (Netstudien) has been researching and collecting information on entrepreneurs and companies worldwide for 25 years. The research now includes> 25.000 families.
Since 2016 Andreas Bornefeld has also been co-author and researcher of the Manager Magazin (leading german business magazine)-list “The 1001 richest Germans”, which has been expanded with his data from 500 to 1001 profiles.
Global Single Family Office-Database
To date, the database includes approximately 5.600 single family offices of families/individuals with assets of $ 300 million worldwide. In an ongoing project, the database is constantly expanding based on the list of the 14.000 richest families. In addition, family offices are also covered by families with assets under $ 300 million.
For Germany the portfolio comprises> 4.000 contact details, although this is not always a pure family office, but for lower assets also asset management, investment and real estate companies.
- Selection by assets
- Selection by postal code / region
- Selection by industry
- Selection for “sale of the company”
The database contains information on 20.000 entrepreneurial families worldwide. Background to the entrepreneurial elite of every country in the world.
The key figures for the 14.000 richest families in the world with assets of> $ 300 million were categorized in Excel, 5.600 also with contact data of their Single family offices. The research will be continued on an ongoing basis.More...
The database contains information on 8.000 entrepreneurial families since the 18th century. Information about company histoy, possessions and family trees.
The most important figures for the 5.000 richest families today were categorized in Excel, 4.000 of them also with contact details.More...
All data at a glance
The german and international data are classified into different categories:
- Industry / Sub-industry
- Sales figures
- Founding year
- Listed/Private Company
- Foundation-owned Company / Charity
- Family business or sale of the company (with year)
- ZIP / Region
- Wealth (in Million $)
- Contact details
- Noble family
since 20 years
20 years of research-on-demand services for management consulting, marketing and strategy departments and agencies. Analyzes, trends, market reports, studies. Individual research on any topic according to customer specifications with complete price transparency.
Netstudien has extensive experience with digitization projects, Industry 4.0, startup screening, Internet trends and market data.
With the Investors/Partner-Check you can check the seriousness of an entrepreneur.
Are you not sure if a (new) customer, business partner or investor is really serious? Netstudien investigates the background, corporate networks, connections of all kinds and gives hints on possible risks..
- Criminal developments, fraud
- Bankruptcies, indebtedness
- Previous investments
- Links to other investors
Use the data for scientific evaluations or as a source for journalistic stories!
The database of the world’s 14.000 richest families is a unique source of world wealth data. It can be used as a basis for international studies.
- Did the families immigrate and from which country? Options: Overview of Overseas Chinese or Overseas Indians; foreign Germans, shares of Chinese entrepreneurs in Southeast Asian countries, successful Diaspora communities etc.
- Age of family businesses in comparison, longevity of enterprises (also by industry); Evaluation possible for decades.
- Analysis of the largest foundations/founders worldwide, analysis of the largest foundations.
- Listed vs. private companies.
- Industry differences between countries: Selection possible according to 36 upper and 335 subsectors.
- Assets comparisons.
- Religious and ethnic minorities.